António Miguel Câncio Reis Jacinto Nunes, l’auteur de PDFClerk a encore frappé du code sur son clavier.
[mise à jour : sortie de la version 3.4]
Avez-vous remarqué son sourire sardonique pour vous annoncer la sortie de la version 3.2 ?
Téléchargeable comme d’habitude ICI
Plein d’améliorations, de corrections et autres modifications :
* New: Outlines are now scriptable.
* New: PDF actions are now scriptable.
* New: Option to apply a filter when exporting to PDF or bitmaps. (So you can now produce PDF-X or reduce file size, etc.) .
* New: Application preference to open the most recent document on startup. This option overrides the "open untitled document" option when activated and is on by default.
* New: Imposition templates can now be duplicated in the impositions editor.
* New: Text on a page can now be directly accessed in scripts (e.g: "first paragraph of page 1").
* Changed: Removed the file type selector from the save panel. The proper way to choose what kind of file to write to disk is by either saving (type:PDFClerk) or exporting (type:PDF).
* Changed: When ending editing of a text box by clicking outside the box, the text box will now remain selected (unless the click is on another object: then that object will be selected instead). This makes it more convenient to nudge text boxes after entering text.
* Changed: Progress info sheets during save and export now provide improved feedback.
* Fixed: Corrected an oversight that could cause a PDFClerk Pro file to fail to open under certain circumstances.
* Fixed: Corrected an error when saving a PDFClerk document with rotated pages to disk, that could cause those pages to have missing parts upon the document being read back in.
* Fixed: Resolved off-by-one scripting issue in the page ranges argument of the Export command. If your scripts work around the issue up to now, you'll need to remove the work-around. (The range indexes are now one based, instead of 0 based).
* Fixed: Resolved a crash that could occur when saving large documents to disk in demo mode.
* Fixed: Resolved an issue with QuickLook when saving imposed documents to disk.
* Fixed: Several corrections to the inspector panel when inspecting outline actions. (E.g. it now updates when an outline is selected while the caps lock key is down.).
* Fixed: Corrected issue with annotation inspector when a button widget has no caption.
* Fixed: Progress indicator when saving to bitmaps now works again.
* Fixed: Some watermark issues related to changing and syncing to source.
* Fixed: A glitch when placing an annotation on the page by dragging, where the feedback rectangle would not match the drag.
* Fixed: Corrected an issue where copying a static annotation and pasting it to another page made the pasted annotation uneditable.
* Fixed: When copying pages between documents using thumbnail views, the page list would not reflect the changes.