version 1.5.1, une mise à jour mineure, une petite série de corrections de bugs et la compatibilité avec le format de [url="http://www.finaldraft.com/"]Final Draft[/url], un logiciel spécialisé dans l’écriture de scénario, pièces de théâtre, etc.
Pour ce qui est de Scrivener 1.5.1 :
• Scrivener supports Final Draft 8’s FDX format, which is now Final Draft’s default file format. This is by far the best way of transferring scripts between Scrivener and Final Draft.
• Underlining bug in full screen: in certain circumstances underlines and strike throughs in full screen would not respect the full screen font colour.
• Highlight bug: when creating a new document after using arbitrary highlight, text typed into the new document would be highlighted too.
• Crash on close Tiger bug: certain projects would crash when closed on Tiger.
• Fixed bug whereby if preferences had straight quotes set for typographer's quotes Compile Draft would crash if "Straighten Typographer's Quotes" was selected.
• Fixed bug where edits to items in corkboard or outliner would not be saved if the project was closed while an item was being edited.
• Fixed bug whereby dragging list of keywords from document keywords list to editor would create a list of the first keyword repeated over and over again.
• Trial period less uninentionally generous. Previously, the trial gave 30 x 24 hours of use, which meant at a few hours a day it could last for months. Now it should hopefully only last thirty non-consecutive days (thirty days of actual use) as intended!
On ne fait jamais d’erreur sans se tromper !
L’affaire est dans le sac de Prévert et Prévert